All ECOs published during COP14, Cartagena MOP9 and Nagoya MOP3
- Synthetic Biology
- Risk assessment/ Risk management
- Local Biodiversity Outlooks
- CBD Alliance Opening statement
- Mainstreaming Action at COP14
- Geoengineering: Ignoring CBD decisions at the United Nations Environment Assembly?
- The peasant's movement La Via Campesina is urging for a moratorium on gene drives
- Herbivory: critical to coral reef health
- Pressure Mounts for a Solution on Benefit Sharing
for Digital Sequence Information
Issue 3 - Special IIFB issue:
- Integration of Article 8(j) and provisions related to indigenous peoples and local communities in the work of the Convention and its Protocols
- Biodiversity & climate change: Indigenous Peoples Traditional Knowledge is Key
- The importance of dialogue
- Listening to the voice of our Mother Earth
- Statement on Socio-economic considerations
- Review of progress in the implementation of the Convention and the Strategic Plan for Biodiversity 2011-2020
- Do Not Betray Africa on SynBio and Gene Drives - Civil Society Organisations urge African Governments
- UN aviation proposals threatens biodiversity goals
- Addressing conflicts of interest in CBD processes
- extinction rebellion
- Conflict of interest
- Gene drives
- UN declaration on the rights of peasants and other people working in rural areas
- Environmental defenders
- Who benefits from gene drives and modern biotechnology?
- Post-2020 plenary: A wasted afternoon
- Farmers’ seeds underpin biodiverse food systems
- Salmon farms are threatening Chilean Patagonia
- Deforestation, monocultures and Strategic Plans
- Illegal use of pro-GM propaganda: Tanzania orders the destruction of GM field trials
- Will yet another GM-trial ban in Africa help the moratorium on synthetic biology?
- Civil society on post 2020 global biodiversity framework
- Mainstreaming human rights in the CBD: The Escazú Agreement, a contribution from Latin America and the Caribbean
- Deep-Sea Mining and Biodiversity Loss
- Target 21: Venues must contribute to biodiversity loss
- "Those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it"
- More vigorous engagement with parliamentarians
- urged in pursuing CBD targets
- Of mosquitoes and men
- Geoengineering: C2G2 and IPLCs
- "We are running behind..."
- The Paris Agreement as inspiration?
- A Stumbling Block for Implementation